20130319

I said, "Notting Hill", I'm like appearance Romance "

 Actress in Hollywood, people who do you like the most? When asked, Well, it would suffer a lot but,  in my opinion, it sounds this person -

Julia Roberts (Julia Fiona Roberts)

















Her, delicate and graceful gesture ‥ · ·. ‥. smile and lovely eyes with that, and above all, distinctive. . · ♪ It is no exaggeration to say, a force acting genius. Among the many works, the most favorite,

 "Notting Hill" 



It is. Published in 1999, directed by Roger Michell





Stage, Notting Hill, west London, the main bookstore, played by Hugh Grant Tucker, a man of feeling a little tired divorced. One day, when I see a woman who came to the bookstore, involuntarily surprised! Is it not a famous Hollywood actress Anna Scott! It is Yakudotoro Julia Roberts do in real life as it is, Well, that would be the story I am proud that we put there can be no two people are not going to fall in love soon -  for clans men of the world, a treasure chest of magicこれぞ(story dreamy ◎ huh?) love story so popular, there is a lot of evaluation, for Tucker to be scared, very hard, I was impressed is a pleasing sight of his friends to cheer. That, especiallywho live in Tucker, presence of spikes (Rhys Ifans) is amazing! I thought, "what is that, this guy is a punk," and at first, until the late, he is not busy trying to reliably Tatsuka Mecha.





Well, it is Julia Roberts.

I can not say much more, I'm too nice !


Oh, Hugh Grant, envy ......




Theme song as well, but it is nice -

No comments:

Post a Comment