20130316

Tweets freewheeling movie

Ladies and gentlemen, nice to meet you. 

 My name is Yuji Kasaoka movie lovers.


The fun is to watch movies and TV dramas, while sipping a favorite wine, chillin relaxing,

  I have spent every day.

  Well,


  Starting from today, this blog .....

  I have lost the title what you will,


  "Film and wine magic treasure box"

  Made it.



Somehow, I have had the wind Harry Potter (laughs)


I wonder if I say ...

  When you open the door of the movie,

  If you open the cork of the wine .....

  From there, by far and zipping the reality, and spread Pa~a~tsu is a strange world -

Because I felt like that, I ◎



  Now, movie reviews we have seen so far, at will,

  I think anything goes, and I want to spell.

I might often be "spoilers" Hey,


When it is good, if you can refer to some, you are blessed.




  In addition ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment