20130319

last scene of "Life as a House", hanky movie

The recommendation of a friend in a blog, "Life as a House" movie I saw. It is a 2001 American film.






George of the hero [Kevin Kline ] is crazy to live up to the cliff overlooking the sea, in an old house. One day, suddenly, I fell down and got fired from architectural design firm that has worked.He is afflicted with cancer, was the life of four months to live. The George, had divorced his wife and son. 16-year-old son Sam [ Hayden Christensen lost hope to live,] was devoted to drugs and punk music.










--- GEORGE DECIDED WHETHER TO LIVE THE REMAINING FOUR MONTHS. BUILD A "BEACH HOUSE" WITH HIS SON AND TWO, THAT.






only brought forcibly Sam reluctant, at first child's father and I do not quarrel constantly. However, in the midst of building a house we will change little by little Sam. One day, Sam noticed his father's illness ... and ...



"IT'S A PARENT-CHILD BONDS ---" "FAMILY TIES" IS, OR HOW PRECIOUS ONES,

 

AND, "HOW TO LIVE A LIFE THAT IS" LIMITED THAT



It was a movie that appeals to striking a theme important. I was impressed.





It is not a flat road never · · · · Family love, marriage, couple, and child-rearing.



MANY BUT ..... WOULD SOMETIMES OR STRUGGLE, OR EACH OTHER HURT, "AND" BOND OF PARENT AND CHILD "KIZUNA" COUPLE "," FAMILY TIES ARE IN PLACE EVEN MONEY, BY ANYONE OTHER I WONDER IF IT IS NOT A TREASURE CALLED "LOVE", NO. SO, NO MATTER WHAT, I WANT TO NOT THROW AWAY THIS TREASURE, I'D HAVE TO CHERISH ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT WAS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE SCENE.



In my father's hospital room was hospitalized in the middle of the construction of "Life as a House", one night, Sam visited alone.

SAYING, "THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT TO SHOW MY DAD," SAM, TOWARDS THE BED BY THE WINDOW OF THE FATHER.


From the window, attached to the house --- nearing completion, colorful illumination was shining













In my treasure "Ten Best tear-jerker" is a movie that I have put in -


No comments:

Post a Comment